CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hump Day

Prayer request for a member of our church who had a CT scan today that revealed spots on his lungs.  They will be doing a PET scan next to determine if there is anything else showing up in his body.  Please pray that it is not cancer!  Thy will be done, Lord!

Today's food:  Egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast.


Homemade chili for lunch.

And, Red Baron Mexican Pizza for supper, but I forgot to take a picture.  It was good!

Since I cooked pork chops and gravy, mashed potatoes and frozen lima beans on Monday, chicken stir fry on Tuesday, I decided hump day would be an easy one.  That is why I fixed a frozen pizza!  I don't want Tim to get used to me cooking EVERY day!  :D

Tomorrow is thrifting day and we are going to the Greensboro area because we want to eat at Phats restaurant.  That might not be the way it is spelled.

That's it for hump day!  Nite!

0 comments: