Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Abigail, the Birthday Girl

Went to a little birthday party for Abby, who turned 4 yesterday, April 13th.  Time is just flying by!  Brad grilled hot dogs and burgers.  We had chips and dip.  Then Abby opened her presents.  But she seemed to be more interested in the cake than the presents!  :D

Abby took each item out of the gift wrap, laid it to the side and went on to the next present.  She wanted to get finished because she wanted cake!  :D

Climbing into the huge bag to get to her new pillows.

More presents!


Meanwhile, Ryan and Hannah make up a picture for Abby.


Posing.  Don't know why she put her leg up each time!  :D

Making goofy faced with the cake icing.

Hannah and Ryan love spending time in the tree out in the front of the house.

It really is a great tree for climbing!



Ryan says this is the way he like to relax in the tree!


Hannah balancing without hands.

Abby had to do it, too!  :D

I bought some canvas containers for the cubby shelves I bought.  Had to take one of them back because it was ripped.
 Here's some Bible pages.


I don't like this one.  It is too busy.  And I don't like the puffy stickers.

This picture doesn't show the greens and blues behind the brown.

Tomorrow is another injection day for Tim, if the doctor decides to continue this treatment.  The appointment is a little later, so we will probably be there all day!  :(

That's it for today! Nite!

No comments: