Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Stuff

Just gonna catch up a bit for ya.......

Thursday, April 16
Tim had a dermatologist appt. today, so I went to the gym while he was gone and then we went to the thrifts after he came back.

We ate at Pizza Hut so he could do pizza and I could do the salad bar.  For dinner, we went to Macaroni Grill.  YUM!

This is my Bible page for the day.

Friday, April 17.......

I went to help Elisabeth in her yard sale.  It was a cold and cloudy day.  Not too many customers.

When I got back, Tim and I went to Chili's.

Saturday, April 18.......

Visitation and then back to Liz's.  She had been busy all day!  It was a beautiful day, weather-wise!  She made about $300 and I made $18.85!

Brad was home all week so he could build the deck around the pool.  That didn't happen because of the rain, but he was able to work on it today.  The kids had their bathing suits on and were ready to get in the water, even though it was only 65 degrees!  They did get in later after I left, but they didn't stay in very long!  :D
Doesn't it look inviting?!  :D

Sunday, April 19.......
Church, as usual.  In the afternoon, I did some scrapbooking for some challenges at The DigiChick:

The challenge:  Use an alpha for the title.

The challenge:  Recap the month of March.

The challenge:  Scraplift a page with the subject being about something/someone you love.

This was the page I based my scraplift around.

The challenge:  Use this template.

The challenge:  Use every piece in this digital kit.

The challenge:  Use the template.
That brings me to today.......
We are getting ready for Revival at the end of the week, so I made this sign.....

I did the sign after I got back from walking 3 miles on the treadmill and then going to Walmart for a few items.  The rest of the day I spent cleaning and getting ready for our guests later this week.  The evangelist and his wife will be staying in the spare bedroom during revival.

Nite!

No comments: