Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Happy Birthday, Elisabeth!

A Godly Woman

A woman of beauty
A woman of grace
A woman of excellence
Beholding god's face
She walks with the lord
With integrity
Knowing her purpose
And destiny
No matter what happens
She walks in god's love
Reflecting the beauty
Of her Father above


M.S. Lowndes


It is such a pleasure, and always has been, to be your mother!  So thankful for God's workings in your life as you allow Him to make you the godly woman He wants you to be!

A precious little girl with a birthday dolly as big as she is at 2 years in 1985

A spunky part of our family in 1987

Personally, I like the bangs!  :P

Still maturing into a young woman

Now God has given you a beautiful family!

And the sign that fits perfectly on your birthday!

I love you, Elisabeth Rose Day Palmer!

No comments: