Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Chillaxin' Kinda Day

Today was just a day of chillin' around the house.  Liz and family headed for home around 11:00.  And for the rest of the day Michael, Jessica, Kara and I ate leftovers, played corn hole, worked on a puzzle and Jessica and I did some laundry and some cleaning up.  Not much of anything.  The weather was beautiful!  We opened the windows and let the breeze blow!

Morning sky at 6:40

Pretty in pink


So pleasant reading my Bible on the porch this morning

Beautiful coleus plant

Contemplating and wondering what Tim is doing in heaven

Beautiful clouds

Just chillaxing


Michael trying to sneak up and grab Sally's ball

Don't come any closer!

Sally is tall!

Strong, Fierce and Fab!

lizard

Group photo before Brad and Liz left

Corn Hole




Kara was on a roll!  Three 3-pointers involved here!


Working on a leopard puzzle

Tomorrow is church.  Hope you intend to attend!

No comments: