Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Not As Young......

(This post was started on Thursday, March 7th, but the internet at Jessica's messed up on me before I could finish it.  And my internet at home is acting up for me right now.)

UPDATED WITH PICTURES BELOW..............


....as I used to be, for sure!  And I know why the Lord gives you babies when you are young....I love the time I get to spend with my grandchildren,  but it wears me out!  And I haven't even been doing any of the "heavy" parental daily stuff!

I know there are circumstances beyond control that causes some grandparents to have to become the "parents" to their grandchildren; I'm thankful I didn't have to....but I would,  if I had to, for sure!

Jessica and Terry came back today so I will be leaving for home tomorrow.  I'm stopping in WV to have lunch with my youngest child,  Nathanael.  And as it turns out,  tomorrow is early out for his daughter,  Adalina Grace, who is in Kindergarten. I  only get to see her maybe a couple times a year.

I stopped at McDonald's to get an egg McMuffin after dropping the boys off. Araya wanted a cheeseburger with ketchup only,  but McDonald's told me they are not allowed to serve burgers till 10:30. What??? So I told Araya she would have to eat cheerios when we got home, which she was fine with. I promised her I would get her a cheeseburger for lunch.  She started hollering she was hungry at 10:00 but I told her she would have to wait till Michael got home from school.   We left around 11:30 after Michael got home. We went to McDonald's drive through and then went to Olive Garden for Michael and I.

Michael and I played more Monopoly Cards while Araya played on my tablet.

This is Cuddles, Thad's cat.  This is her perch for cleaning herself and sunning herself.

Araya putting together a puzzle.


I tried to upload more pictures, but the internet is acting up!  I will post more later.

UPDATED Wednesday, 3/13/19:

Monopoly Deal with Michael

The card game is more fun than the board game!!!

It's Finished!!  Chance wants it mod podged to hang in his room.

YAY!  They are BACK!!!

No comments: