Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Painting

We had Mark's granddaughter, Kayden, over the weekend and Jaxon came over after school on Monday.  They enjoyed painting in the She Shed......

Our inspiration was found on Pinterest

Kayden painted the canvas black and then splattered with her fingers


Another pinterest inspiration.

Using the leftover paint.

She inverted the paint palette onto the black canvas
and spun the plate to swirl the paint.  Then took a
brayer to spread out the paint.


Jaxon's turn.

Left is a gun trigger; right is a cannon.
I told him he had done some abstract art.
He didn't know what that was!

This is his un-abstract art of his mommy.

Thank You, LORD, for the blessing of sharing my shed with little artists!

No comments: