Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 18, 2009

Well, Tim and I traveled to a Pastor's fellowship in Virginia today and didn't get back in time for me to get this posted before midnight! Actually, that is when we got home! It was a long day! I love going to hear the wonderful preaching and meeting the other pastors' wives, but it sure makes for a long day! And the longer the day, the sorer my tail bone gets! But, it is worth it! We receive great blessings from being there, so it is worth it!

I'm really surprised that Tim has not purchased a GPS before now, but he finally broke today! Of course, I was hoping the idea would hold off until after Father's Day because I think the kids were thinking of chipping in and buying him one for Father's Day. But, he had his mind made up. He said to tell the kids to just give him Amazon.com $$ because that is what he really likes! And, we have been doing lots of traveling to different churches lately, so the GPS came in handy when we drove back from Virginia and it will come in handy when we drive to Maryland to see our son this weekend.

Kit: Le Printemps, created by the Digitals Designers for the April Challenges. It is now in the store. Click on the layout to find it in the store. It is a beautiful kit!.

No comments: