Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 4, 2009

Well, I'm very proud of myself! Usually when I buy flowers to plant, they sit around the house for about a week before I finally get them planted! Not so this time! It only took me 2 days! I decided I would only buy perennials this year (sorry for the misspelling in my title on my page! I'll have to fix it before it "goes to press!"), except for the annuals I bought to plant in my little planters that are sitting on the porch. Anyway, I'll be sure and post a page later on when they are all beautifully in bloom!

This is my latest Brownie Scraps designer challenge kit. We were given a partner (Debbie Allee was my partner) for this challenge and the two of us had to collaborate and come up with a kit. We came up with "How Does Your Garden Grow?" Lots of neat papers and original elements! All elements were photographed and extracted to give you unique elements! And you can download it for free at my Today's Scrap blog. Just click on the layout to be directed to the links.

No comments: