Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, January 8, 2022

A Cold Saturday!

The sun was beautiful, but the temperature was maybe a high of 40* and windy!  Mark looks like he got a sunburn, but he said it is probably mostly windburn!  He has been working on the shelter for his sawmill this week along with cutting wood and cleaning up the mess the storm made last weekend.

If I understand it correctly, there is a container of water that runs over the blade to keep the tree resin from gunking up the blade.  It had frozen, so Mark had to take some hot water out.  Piper stole some of it!




 

I worked in laundry and the kitchen today, besides the usual computer stuff.


Friday, January 7, 2022

Mark worked outside all day and I went to spend the day with Ilene.  She wanted to fix breakfast for me, so I headed over there around 9:30.




The room Ilene has her flowers in has the perfect light.  Her flowers are always beautiful!




After breakfast we started working on the puzzle again.  We worked on it for about 5 hours!  It is more of a bear than you would think!  The pieces might look like they belong where you put them, but if they don't belong, the pieces around it don't jive!  The sky in the upper 2-3 rows have caused all kinds of problems!

To be continued.......


Have a blessed Lord's Day!

No comments: