Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I had to leave the house today to pick up my grocery order!  BRRR!  Even though the sun was out, it was COLD!  Snow was still showing from yesterday in the shadows!

Since getting the groceries was the very first thing I did, when I got back home I put the groceries away and then fixed myself some coffee in my favorite Pioneer Woman's cup!



It disgusts me that these 4 bags from the grocery store cost almost $100!  And they weren't even heavy nor full!  But you've got to eat!  The only meat I got was 3 lbs. of hamburger, too!  And to think I bought 6 lbs. for the same amount  when the kids were growing up!  I guess that was a few years ago.....but still!



Here's a scrapbook page I did of the snow yesterday (Monday).



I did some more knitting on the baby blanket I'm working on, listened to an audiobook, started to do the dishes but got interrupted and never got back to them!  Oh well!  I'm sure they will still be there tomorrow because I'm also pretty sure the lazy fairies will NOT do them! 

No comments: