Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, January 3, 2022

Let it Snow!

The first snow of 2022 happened today.  It started out as rain through the night.  It turned into sleet this morning.  By 8:30 or 9 it had turned into the biggest, beautiful white flakes of snow!  But, the ground really wasn't warm enough for it to stick, especially after the sun came out!  By this afternoon, it was all gone except for a little bit hanging out in the shadows.










Here's a couple of scrapbook pages I've done for the activities so far this year.

MultiPhoto Challenge #1 https://oscraps.com/community/threads/january-challenge-1-multi-photo.34688/

 

Done for the January 2022 MultiPhoto Challenge.
Journaling reads: We spent a quiet day at home. I was in front of the computer while Mark worked out on the sawmill. We began another year of Bible reading and I worked on the knit blanket.

Credits list

All items used were from New Years ValuePack No. 1 by Anna Aspnes.
Font for journaling is Charmie
Photos of us, Bible passage, and the knit blanket are mine.


 

 

Border Challenge #2 https://oscraps.com/community/threads/january-challenge-2-borders.34581/

 

Done for the January 2022 Border Challenge
Journaling reads: Last year Mark and I read a devotion and a few verses in reference to the devotion every evening. This year we are listening to Chronological readings and using a study guide to answer some questions about the portions of scripture we heard to step our Bible study time up a notch. Can we do it? YES, we can!

Credits list

All items used were from New Years ValuePack No. 1 by Anna Aspnes.
Font is Arial Narrow
Photo is mine


  

Color Palette Challenge #3 https://oscraps.com/community/threads/january-challenge-3-color-palette.34689/

 

Done for the January 2022 Color Palette Challenge #3

Relaxing on New Year's day.

Credits list

Sunday Morning by Lynne Anzelc

ShutterBug by Lynne Anzelc (photo mask)


 

No comments: