Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009


Above is my weekly, 2-page spread for the 365 Project. Now, I'm on schedule! It's all about food again today! I was in the mood to fix something special for hubby tonight for supper, so I decided that it would be meatloaf! He LOVES meatloaf.......just not MY meatloaf, LOL! Well, I found a great meatball recipe that he likes, so I'm going to make a meatloaf from that recipe! I'll let you know how he likes it! I, personally, could do without meatloaf because it give me heartburn something terrible! But, I really liked the meatballs, and they really didn't give me heartburn too terribly! So, could it be that I might like the meatloaf, too?! Too much to count on, I know! But, I have faith in this recipe!

This is another of the set of quick pages you can get for FREE through January in the Digitals' store! Better hurry! January is very quickly slipping by! Yes! Tomorrow it will be half over already! WOW!

No comments: