CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 5, 2009

Well, I'm gonna sleep in my own bed for a change tonight to see if I can breathe without my head totally plugging up! So, that is gonna leave the recliner empty tonight! YEAH!!
OK, here is the layout I created for the celebration! I used Sophia Davies' "Mocha Mint - REDUX" found in her store at Digitals:

1 comments:

Sophia said...

Great new blog Vicky and I love your layout. Great job!