CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 2009

I finally remembered to take my camera with me to the mall where hubby and I walk every morning. I'll be glad for warmer weather so we can move our walk outside! However, I'd much rather be walking at the mall than on a BORING treadmill!

I used the Free daily download kit found in Digitals' store by Amanda Thorderson, "Butterflies are Free." It is a great, sorta funky, kit with bright colors! That's hubby streaking by as I take a picture!

0 comments: