CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29, 2009

The sun is shining brightly today, Hallelujah! The temperature is supposed to reach 50! The birds were singing, even though there was a nice frost this morning! But, it was just a nice way to start the day!

This layout was created with Bannerwoman's "An Array of Flowers" and I also used a template I got from her blog.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

must be nice to see 50 degree weather! Putnam county has been closed every day this week! There goes Hannah's spring break I am betting! I don't ever remember not having school for a whole week because of the snow.

Jessica your daughter said...

Hey mom, if we purchase these quick pages that you have put together using other people's kits, do you get any $ from that?

vicky said...

If the designer is Cindy Ritter, yes, but only the brag books, I think. We did not discuss being paid on the quick pages. I'll ask her and let you know.