Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29, 2009

The sun is shining brightly today, Hallelujah! The temperature is supposed to reach 50! The birds were singing, even though there was a nice frost this morning! But, it was just a nice way to start the day!

This layout was created with Bannerwoman's "An Array of Flowers" and I also used a template I got from her blog.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

must be nice to see 50 degree weather! Putnam county has been closed every day this week! There goes Hannah's spring break I am betting! I don't ever remember not having school for a whole week because of the snow.

Anonymous said...

Hey mom, if we purchase these quick pages that you have put together using other people's kits, do you get any $ from that?

Vicky said...

If the designer is Cindy Ritter, yes, but only the brag books, I think. We did not discuss being paid on the quick pages. I'll ask her and let you know.