Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009

OK, so I didn't actually sleep very much in my bed last night after all! I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. and at 4:00 a.m. I woke up to a horrific headache from the sinus pressure that had built up! It hurt so bad that I was shaking from the pain! Took some medicine and tried to lay back down to sleep some more. No use! So, back to my recliner I went! I thought about how I was definitely gonna have to go to the Dr. for the sinus infection I am sure I have! I was extremely hot! Must be running a fever, which proves infection, right?! Took my temperature......98.8! Can't be! Took it again.......98.8! OK, so maybe I don't have a sinus infection! Who knows at this point! Long story short, the headache FINALLY (KNOCK ON WOOD) is gone for the moment, for the most part! I can tell it is still there, especially when I cough! OUCH!

OK, enough whining about my ailments! Time for me to post my layout for today. I've been in contact with my dear friend, Sophia Davies, to ask how to add Blog links and other links to this blog. She gave me some instructions and, VOILA! Done! So, I've said that to say this......today's layout is about working on my blog. Very simple for another day in my life of 2009!

I used Maddy Fernandez' "Summer Leisure" kit found in her store at Digitals (which you can see a link to the right now, YEAH!!! THANKS, Sophia!):

1 comment:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Love this Vicky and good for you! I'm so glad you started the blog you'll love that you have all your 365 pages in one spot. I added a link from my blog to yours for this project.