CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009

We drove about an hour north of the house today to visit the hometown of Andy Griffith, Mt. Airy, NC - otherwise known as Mayberry, RFD. It was Tim's "proclaimed" day off from church work, so he decided we needed a change of pace.....he usually continues to do church work and all I do (when we are not doing church work) is scrapbooking. We had a delightful time and the day was warm, 44 degrees, and the sun was shining!

I used Amanda Thorderson's "Butterflies are Free" kit, which was the daily download at Digitals the first part of the month.



3 comments:

vicky said...

testing

Jessica said...

I am replying to your test. I didn't get this last time so it may work now...:)

prinzess said...

I would love to visit there...I love that show!!! I guess its working now, huh!