CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

January 4, 2009

OK! I'm ALMOST up-to-date with my posts! I still have to take my picture for the 5th, but I know what it's gonna be, so no problem!
Since I've been sick this first week of the year, I'm using it to my advantage in my resolve to create a layout for every day of the year! I found the most hilarious poem to go with my layout today! Check it out and see if you agree with me!
I created this layout using Sophia Davies' "Mocha Mint - REDUX" kit that is on sale for 50% off in her store at Digitals! Run your little mouse over there quick! :)

0 comments: