CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18, 2009

"This is the day the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Have you ever really noticed that this verse is actually a command for us and not just a suggestion! I have to continually remind myself of this because I am prone to complain about one thing or another. I complain about the weather or some little ache or pain. Actually, I should be thankful and rejoice that the Lord has allowed me to live another day on His beautiful earth and in this great country! I could have been born in any other place on earth and it would not have been as great as the USA! Sure, our country needs a lot of prayer for it's leaders! But, I still wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

Anyway, my post for today is, once again, about food! I like using my crockpot for our Sunday lunches. I can start the meal the night before and let it cook all night with minimal final "fixin's" before we sit down to eat!

I used Cindy Ritter's "Aged Elegance" kit found in her Digitals Store at the following link:
[url=http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=13667]Aged Elegance Link[/url]

Hope you have a wonderful week! And remember to REJOICE every day the Lord gives you!

0 comments: