Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, September 19, 2009

September 18, 2009

Jessica is here for the weekend! YEAH! And we are scrappin' our buns off! The first 8 hours she did not get one page done. In the next couple of hours she got 3 done! I'm glad for her! Before she got some done she said, if I'm still in a funk tomorrow, we are going shopping!

I've been working on a new kit and this page is made from what I have done so far. It is a fall kit, as if I had to tell you that! And the very back paper is where I got my inspiration for the colors. I have a blouse that this pattern came from and I decided the colors would be perfect for a fall kit. I have the name, Lord of the Harvest picked out for it, but we will see how it turns out. Hope you like it! I really do so far! Aren't the little pumpkins just too cute!? They are some little wooden pumpkins I have had for several years!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

that looks BORING!! =)

Anonymous said...

No it doesn't!!!!!