Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, September 5, 2009

September 4, 2009

My sweet granddaughter who loves to "type" on mamaw's computer! I think I see a future digiscrapper!

Tim and I arrived at the campsite around 4:15 today. We got tired of waiting around the house and ended up leaving about 1/2 hour earlier than we had planned. We made plans to stop at a Christian bookstore on the way out of NC, but when we got there we learned that they had moved the store to Winston-Salem where we live, go figure! So, we just continued on our journey. We parked the car at the campsite and took a walk to find the bathroom. There were a good number of campsites filled, but lots more to fill, which became full by later in the evening. With nothing else to do but wait on Brad and Liz, we got back in the car and Tim snoozed and I did some digital designing. We waited for almost 2 hours before Brad and Liz finally got there! Then we began "setting up" the campsite and getting things ready to begin cooking dinner. It was probably 8 before we sat down to eat BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, potato salad, cole slaw and baked beans! YUM! And, of course, no camp meal is complete without SMORES! Double YUM! Terry and Jessica pulled up not too long after we started eating. But they got the tent set up before they settled down to eat. Bed time was about 11.

Credits: Cindy Ritter, Once Upon a Fairy Tale
Found at Enchanted Studio Scraps and Divine Digital
Fonts: Cheri and Blueprint

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

That's amazing! Even when you're roughing it you're designing! Way to go! :)