Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, September 19, 2009

September 19, 2009

Jessica and I crashed last night (this morning, I should say) by 5 am. We were back up at 9:30 to start our scrapbooking again. We stopped long enough for lunch and later in the afternoon we got our showers and dressed to go to dinner, Jessica's treat! Thanks again, sweetie! We ate at Applebees. Afterwards, we dropped Tim off and Jessica and I went window shopping. We didn't stay out very long. Long enough to wander through the little Market Street Mall on Peter's Creek, try on some shoes and some fancy hats and then head back to the house. We spent the rest of the evening laughing and trying to remember the names of people from the past. Now it is time to go to bed for church tomorrow. And our weekend is gone. And it really went very quickly! Naturally! How time flies when you're having fun!

Credits:
Cindy Ritter, Spirit of Joy
Font: CAC Pinafore
I made a 4x6 quick page album from this kit. It will be in the store tomorrow. My page consists of 2 of those pages. I'll post a link to the brag book as soon as I get it.

No comments: