Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 03, 2009

SHHHHHHH!!!!!! This page is a secret! I started working on some Christmas presents today! Here's a sneak peek! All I can say is that I should have started this project quite a bit earlier! :)

Credits:
Amanda Thorderson, A Harvest of Blessings
Font: Andy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my GOSH!!! That brings back major memories!!!! One Christmas when I was little my mom made me TONS of barbie clothes! I still remember that. You're making memories!!!! I remember her telling me later that she worked on them while I was at school for days and days, but I never knew cause she would have it cleaned up and hidden when I got home.

Elisabeth said...

they are so cute! I don't ever remember you sewing anything! Altho, I do remember all those crazy coolots (sp?) you used to make us wear! She will love them!

Lisa said...

Very cute. I like the fabric. I always loved playing barbies, and I know new clothes were always great to get!