Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 23, 2009

Tim and I worked on the bathroom again today. I started out putting the caulk on, but it was taking all the strength I had to squeeze the stupid stuff out of the tube and the longer it took the more it killed my neck because of looking up so high. Bifocals don't help either because you have to tilt your head back even further to focus properly! It was a pain in the neck, literally! So, I gave the caulk to Tim and I smoothed it out. He ran out and had to go to get some more. Lo and behold, the new tubes squeezed out very easily! Did I mention the other tube that I was trying to use was OLD!! Probably brought it from WV more than a year ago now! We are also going to re-caulk around the tub, but I will have to work more on that as there is caulk smeared all over the tub so it will take some elbow grease to get it cleaned up properly.

The remainder of the day, I worked on my first knitting project that I want to get done by Christmas for a couple of very special little ladies! :)

Credits:
Vicky Day, Sweater Weather
Font: Arial

No comments: