Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22, 2009

This is another one of the meals from the E-mealz I ordered. Once again, there is enough left over for another meal! I'm lovin' it!

Credits:
Celebrate the Moment was a charity collab that one of the designers I CT for was on.
Papers and tag are by Eva Kipler, flourish is by Amanda Thorderson and the flower is by CK, who ever that might be. Sorry, don't know who. I didn't get any TOU's with the kit.
Font: Bradley hand

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

this is why I keep "forgetting" to read that email!!=)

Vicky said...

Brad would like this recipe! :)

Kimberly Pitman said...

I'm guessing that I would still need to do Sunday separately. There were 10 of us today. That pretty much covers the whole "5 meals for 2 people menu."

However, I am going to try getting by on the 2 people menu just to see how it goes. If it turns out that there isn't enough for the Bear (and there is NEVER enough for the Bear!) I'll switch to the bigger sizes. Or the Bear can fix himself a bowl of cereal or pb&j while I'm clearing the sink. That's usually what he does anyway. :)