Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

I have been busy today. I finished scraping around the bath tub in my bathroom and swept the putty/caulk junk out of it. Since I had the broom in my hand, I swept my bathroom floor, the kitchen and the dining room floors, too. I finished loading the dishwasher and ran it. I folded the rest of the laundry that finished during the night on Saturday. And then worked on the checkbook some. I still have some of that work to do before bed tonight, but wanted to get my page for today posted before it got too late again!

This is a picture of the wreath hanging on the neighbor's house. We went to a meeting at Shallowford Baptist Church tonight and I saw lots of CHRISTmas lights around, so decided that had to be what my page for today was about. I'm thinking about putting my decorations up this weekend, too.

Credits:
Amanda Thorderson, Christmas Rhapsody
Font: Bodoni BT


2 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

I am so-o-o out of it these days! I thought your second sentence read "I finished SCRAPPING around the bath tub in my bathroom..." and I thought, "What a strange place to be doing her digital scrapbooking. She sure is one devoted lady!"

Duh! :)

Vicky said...

I'm so glad I spelled it correctly! :)