Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13, 2009

Today I have a 2-pager for you because I couldn't get everything on the pages with the recipes, too! Enjoy the recipes! We sure did! :) Also, I forgot to post my page for Nov. 12th, so it is below today's page!

Credits:
Vicky Day, Lord of the Harvest
Fonts: Aunt Judy (Recipe Titles)
Arial (Recipe Bodies)
Angelina (Journaling)



November 12, 2009
Rain, rain and more rain! Tomorrow, the weather is supposed to improve! Today, Tim and I went to the matinee to see Amelia Erhardt. Pretty good! Didn't get great reviews, but it would be hard to make this kind of show very exciting! But, it is still worth seeing. It was a 2 hour movie, so by the time it ended it was 4:30 which is supper time for us! So we ate at a Chinese buffet right down the street from the movie theater right before we were to get back on the freeway to head south for home. This theater is exit 115 and we live off of exit 103, so it was not a bad drive to get to it.

Credits:
Angela Sharrow, Perfect Pumpkin
Font: Little Days

No comments: