Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19, 2009

Today I played with a new kit for my CT designer, Cindy Ritter. She has made the cutest, prettiest kit called "Sugarplums and Stardust." What I usually do for her is create 4x6 brag books for her to sell. She will give me a coupon for some of her CU (commercial use) designer items for using when I make digital scrapbooking kits.

Since the kit has lots of wintery type of stuff in it, I decided to use it for today's page featuring the crocheted dresses, hats and scarves that my dear friend made for Barbie, which I will give to a certain little girl for Christmas! The hat and scarves look really cute with the jacket I made yesterday! Susie is working on some other things, too! I think one little girl is gonna be very happy with all of her new Barbie outfits! I'm glad I bought some Barbies at the thrift store so a couple of little girls can play with them when they are here for Christmas!

Credits:
Cindy Ritter, Sugarplums and Stardust
Font: Bickley Hand


3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Barbie is more stylish than ever! Your granddaughter is going to love all of this.

Elisabeth said...

thanks mom and thanks Susie!!

Anonymous said...

This brings back memories too!! My mom had a friend that crocheted me a whole wedding party for my barbies when I was little. There was a long white wedding dress, with hat and veil and then about five more long dresses in different pastel colors for "bridesmaids"! I loved it!!! This is something she will remember!