Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24, 2009

I stayed up until 2 am last night (this morning, lol) to finish knitting this special hat for a special girl. Today, I worked on stitching the hat together and creating a flower for it. I made the flower separate so that it could be worn wherever. This morning before I started working on the hat, I had to do some scanning for Tim. Clip art that he is going to use in the Trail of Blood series he will probably begin next year. He also downloaded a backup system to my computer so that my C drive would continuously back up to an external HD. I finally got everything moved off of the 500G EHD to my 1T EHD (which is now over half full!). That was a job! Anyway, this afternoon I took a break from the knitting needles and went back to sewing. I wanted to make a little drawstring purse for another very special little miss for Christmas for her to carry around her girlie things.....or whatever she choses! I'll need to replace the batteries on my little craft sewing machine soon. It was very draggy today!

Credits:
Silvia Romeo, Arabesque Lavender (kit is retired)
Font: Arial

No comments: