Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Rainy Day

We needed the rain!  I'm glad for it, but not when I have to be out in it!

Went to Elisabeth's house so the kids could play while Ryan was at his soccer game.

Hannah dressing up to stay as dry as possible.

But she couldn't coax Sally to go outside to the bahroom.


Hannah finally got Sally to go out.




How appropriate that the emoji toy of Sally's was frowning in the rain!

Hannah did not want to take Sally outside any more than Sally wanted to be out there!
 
All of the kiddos sat down to watch TV while eating their pizza for supper.

We got home around 7.  Abby and Thad wanted to color.

We got home and Abby and Thad wanted to do some coloring.

Now they wanted to play some pool

Chance and Ryan played bulls-eye.

Tired Abby

Ryan getting pretty close to the center~

Back in their room

Hannah was getting nice and comfy.

Marker time

Fort time

Jessica and Terry had a nice time at the game, even though it ended up raining on them.
Sending an "I love you" to the kids

OOPS!  The clouds starting rolling in!

Looks like a packed house

Had to pull the ponchos out due to the rain.
And that wraps up our day!  Tomorrow Liz and Brad will meet us for lunch to celebrate my birthday.

Happy Lord's Day!  I'm excited to see everyone!  I have missed them!

No comments: