Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 24, 2009

I forgot to take a picture for today, so at the last minute, here is what I came up with. These are the 4 pills I take every day, so while it may seem silly, I guess it is a part of my every day life, which is what the 365 project is all about!

Anyway, I'm not too excited about this page. Some more elements from my new kit I'm still working on.

Other Credits: Heather Watson's "A Doodle A Day - Journaling kit" found in her store at Digitals. Click HERE to go to her store. Click on the layout to go to the doodle kit.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: