Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 26, 2009

Today I did some VBS shopping. We picked up some big pieces of cardboard from Lowe's so I can paint some decorations to use in VBS. And I also bought a few items for some crafts. July will be filled with painting to get ready for VBS! You can see that I started some painting today. This will be hung in the front of the church as a promotion for VBS. The other pictures are just some miscellaneous items. I've been wanting to take a picture of some Queen Anne's Lace for awhile because I'm going to try to extract it for a future kit. And we also had some pop-up thunder showers tonight.

The page elements are from my kit I'm working on.

Other Credits: Heather Watson's, Digi in a Minute Templates - Multiphoto

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Hi Vicky! You must be uploading right now. I was just catching up on the last couple of weeks and all of a sudden there was more to see!

I've been otherwise occupied these days with the new little guy.

I will be driving through your area tomorrow with Lisa as we go to her home to get things ready for the movers. Dan will soon be done with school. Then we will be driving back to Ohio on Wednesday.

Catch you later!