Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 6, 2009

I know, I know! I'm behind again! So I decided to catch up (through yesterday, lol) by posting all of the "late posts" right here. But, before I get into explaining each of them, I will tell you about the kit and the templates I used. Since it is June, I have another CT assignment at Digitals. Heather Watson is her name and Digital Elements is her fame! LOL! Please click on her name to go to her store at Digitals. She has lots of interesting items to help you create fantastic pages!! You can click on the kit name to go to the kit I used, "Raspberry Lemonade." And, you can click on each layout to find the template set in her store that I used to create these pages. My explanation of each page is listed below the page.

Font used: Century Gothic

Thanks for stopping by today!


Saturday, June 6th. It was perfect timing for everyone on our arrival at the house last night. Liz and Brad were pulling into the drive way just as we pulled in. We were glad, because we had given her our house keys and if we arrived before them, well, we would have had to wait! We actually arrived about an hour earlier than we anticipated! So, the house was a flurry of activity this morning. The kids got their baths last night, but the rest of us took ours this morning. We had visitation starting at 10:30 and Liz and Brad and the kids were on their way to the beach by about 10:00. They are sitting in my lap while I clean up my e-mail.

Friday, June 5th. We got up, showered, dressed and ate and headed to the Pastor's Fellowship meeting at 10:00 a.m. First stop was to pick up Anthony. Before we left, Hannah and Ryan got to pretend to put on mamaw's make up. What fun! When today is over, we will all meet back at our house in NC. Anthony will be with us for the week while Liz and her family go to the beach. They will stop at our house tonight, the half way mark, basically, and get a night of rest before continuing their trip. Our oldest daughter, Jessica's son, Michael is with Liz for the week at the beach.

Thursday, June 4th, we headed to WV. Our mission: the monthly Pastor's Fellowship meeting at Glade Creek in Summersville. That is tomorrow. Today, we are headed to our daughter's house. I will keep the kids occupied while Liz packs the camper for their trip to the beach. While I kept the kids busy, DH visited one of the older couples and one of the shut-ins from the church he pastored before moving to NC last year. Then he visited his blind friend, Anthony, to help him get his computer updates, etc. Anthony will be going with us to the Pastor's Fellowship tomorrow and then go with us to NC to spend the week with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much fun with the kids!