Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009

Well, after today the year is officially half over........already! My how times flies! And speaking of that, where did June go? It just buzzed right by! I got so far behind on my scrapbooking this month! This is strange (for this month, anyway) that I am actually posting 2 days in a row, it seems, anyway! I wish I could say that July looks more promising, but it doesn't! I will be getting ready for VBS the whole month!

Anyway, so much for that! I want to promote the challenges at Digitals today. There are a ton of different challenges to participate in. Something for everyone! And, the more challenges you complete, the more pieces to a terrific mega kit you earn! Today's layout is a small example of the kit I earned last month. This kit is called, "Eclectic Elegance" and you can buy it HERE. But, why buy them when you can get them for free! Know what I mean, Vern?!! :) So, check out the following links and why don't you try and play along this month. There are plenty of freebies in the store and around Digitals that you don't even need to buy anything to start! If you cannot see anything from the links, you may need to register in the forum, the store and the gallery. But it only takes a minute and it is free!

Challenge Forum
Bonus (free) Downloads
Free Samples in the Store
Daily (free) Downloads in the Store

Thanks for stopping by today! And if you have any questions on the challenges, just leave me a comment or PM me once you are registered at Digitals! Go and have some fun! If you want to see my gallery, click HERE.


No comments: