Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 18, 2009

As DH would say, "It takes a REAL man to wear red!" Well, I've got me a REAL man for sure now, lol! I have to say red is my favorite color, and I think Tim looks good in red, too! You can't tell from the picture of the two of us together, but since he was wearing his new red shirt, I decided to wear my red skirt, too! What a great looking couple we were today! :)

Credits:
Diana Burton, Helianthus
Fonts: Bonnie's Font (journaling) and Bodoni BT (title and date)

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

the only dressy, button up shirt Brad owns is dark red! Actually, I don't even remember the last time he wore that shirt.

jessicaday said...

I think EVERYONE looks good in red!

Anonymous said...

I love all the "different" colored dress shirts. The red, black, bright blue....so much better than the boring white or pastels.