Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Glorious Dust!

Mark was going to have a work day on the shed today to repair the roof, etc. but it just wasn't meant to be because 1/3 of the help couldn't come because of a family emergency.  But, the other 1/3 and his family decided to come anyway so the kids could play in the woods.  I would say they had a wonderful time by the amount of dust that covered their faces and clothes, LOL!

Brad letting Abby get some more driving in.
Brave fellow he is!

Ryan driving Ashton, his friend that came with him.

Hannah on "her" 4-wheeler

 Brad hanging on
 


Mark working on more trails. 

Enjoying a walk in the woods, eating the riders' dust, lol!


 Ashton driving Hannah and Ryan by himself.

Abby and I playing UNO Attack!  She got in lots of good games!


Well, Ashton was initiated into the "hall of fame" in the woods.

Closeup of his damages.

One of the neighbor's goats came for a visit.  Abby named him Gary.

Mark worked on some benches for the fire pit area.

He stacked some fire wood by the fire pit.

As Liz and I walked down the main road, the kids flew by, stirring
up the dust as they passed.  And the dust in the sun's rays looked glorious!

So beautiful, except when you tried to breathe!

Glorious Dust!

Liz and Brad ended the day buying supper from KFC!  It was so good!  Thanks for  coming today!  Mark loves that the kids love to spend time riding through the woods!  That's why he spends so much time working on keeping the trails free of tree branches and making new trails!

Thank You, LORD, for giving me another good man!

No comments: