Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The Flash

We went to the first T-Ball game of the season for Jaxon tonight.  He did a super job!  He was so cute when he got on base.  He immediately took a stance to get ready to run to the next base.  I'm told this is the stance of The Flash when he is running!

Waiting.......

Jaxon did a good job of getting the runners out at first base!









The Flash stance.....so cute!


And then there are those kids who are not so tuned into the game.  This one was pulling up grass and letting it fall back to the ground.  :D




After we got back from the game, we gathered up chicken and corn on the cob and headed to the fire pit to cook our supper.  It was YUMMY!!







It is so relaxing just sitting and watching the fire burn itself out!  It was hot today, but by the time we got down in the woods and got the fire going, the night air had cooled off so that it was nice sitting around the fire!  Thank You, Lord, for the relaxing evening we enjoyed!

No comments: