Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can You Hear This.........

Turn your sound up as loudly as it will go. I really think the only reason I recognize what I heard is because this tone is one of the tones used during the hearing tests I used to have to take at the plant where I used to work in WV. There is a mosquito noise, too, but there is a tone you can hear over the mosquito noise. See if you can hear it.

Train Horns

Created by Train Horns


3 comments:

Alisha said...

yes! I can hear that horrible sound! No problem anything you want me to promote just let me know! One day I'm hoping to learn to do some designing myself but right now I'm taking it one step at a time!

Kimberly Pitman said...

Well, young lady, what's your secret? Did you find the fountain of youth somewhere down there in the south?

BTW, our forsythia and daffodils are now in bloom. I am rejoicing. Now I don't have to just covet yours. :)

Elisabeth said...

guess I am deaf because I didn't hear a thing! I even held the laptop up to my ear different ways and didn't hear a sound. But I honestly think the computer is messed up!