Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 20, 2009

I'm not one of those women who cherishes hanging her laundry outside in the sunshine and fresh air! I had to do that for too many years to save money! But, today, just give me the dryer! I'll get my April fresh smell from the box! That being said, the dryer broke today! And, I wasn't finished drying my clothes! So, tomorrow I will be visiting the laundromat! Haven't had to do that in a good many years! Should be interesting to see how much it is going to cost! At least I only have 2 loads to dry!

I used Joyce de Jonge's "With All My Heart" kit. The kit can be found HERE.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like hanging out my sheets. But I haven't been able to do that in YEARS!! When we lived in Red House I had a clothesline and loved it. When we moved to Buffalo, it was a dirt street behind and in front of our house, so that would've defeated the purpose of a clothesline! I would've had to have rewashed everything from all the dust. After everything was paved, I just never got it done. This makes me want to get Tim on that little project!