Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3, 2009

Today is the 6th anniversary of my dad's home-going to heaven. I still miss him. But I know he and mom are having a wonderful time in heaven!

I am going to start doing some digital designing (one of these days) and I had the chance to buy every item in one designer's store! So, I did! Lots of commercial use items, which is why I did it! Now, however, comes the chore of downloading all of it! And when I say all of it, here are the calculations.....each page of her store has 51 items. There are 10 full pages and Page 11 has 25 items. So, you do the math and tell me what you come up with! YUP! That's what I've been working on downloading ALL yesterday evening and ALL day today, with the exception of a couple of hours where Tim and I walked and I got groceries! Had to buy food to keep my strength up for this HUMONGOUS task! LOL! So, I decided that my page for today should be about these downloads. I made a print screen and the rest is seen below.

I used a quick page of Paula Yagisawa from her "Cherished Memories" kit found HERE.

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

why aren't you going to be home for 3 of those days?

Vicky said...

This Friday is the preacher's meeting in WV. After that, Bro. Grigsby wants dad to preach on Sunday, so we will be staying with them. They live near Hawk's Nest.

Alisha said...

I have something to make all your hard downloading work pay off...I have a blog award for you! Just stop by and pick it up!!!

Anonymous said...

That page is too cute!

Vicky said...

Thanks, Stephanie!

Thanks, Alisha! Do I just click on something? Maybe right click and save the award? I'll go and check.