Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1, 2009

Well, "Out like a lion" is what is said about March weather. And today is proof enough of that! We have had rain here all day today. Some around us have had freezing rain! The forecast is lots of snow by tomorrow and in my layout, I state that I am skeptical! However, that being said, DH asked me if I had looked outside lately. So, I looked outside. And you can see the picture I took below my layout!

Today's page is created with Amanda's "Eden" kit found HERE


Yes, it is true! We are getting snow as we speak (11:30 p.m.)! Even though our outdoor thermostat reads 40 degrees, the weather says it is 33 degrees. I will go with the 33 since we are getting snow now and not rain! I used the flash so the light would reflect off of the snow! It is still very wet, however! Probably because the temp is above freezing! I'll keep you posted on the outcome!

No comments: