Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21, 2009

Well, folks! Unfortunately, the dryer is dead! Looks like our next purchase will be a dryer! I did take the last two loads of washed clothes to the laundromat today. I had forgotten how much FUN that is! NOT! I had to wait half an hour just to be able to get free dryers. One buckeroo per load! I don't know how much it would cost to wash a load, but probably at least $1 per load, if not more! I hope I never have to find out! That extra expense would sure add up quickly! I cannot see how a family could afford to do their laundry that way every week!

My page was made using Joyce de Jonge's "Easter Eggztractions" kit found HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this page! So funny. Not that your dryer broke! But just your arrangement of the pics and the captions.

Vicky said...

Thanks, Stephanie!

Barbara said...

Oh, not good. but I agree. I think it is your photos and layout in general that is funny. I love the p hoto of your DH on the phone looking at the dryer motor like he expects it to start any minute. I hope you have a new one soon!

Vicky said...

Thanks, Barbara!