Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Helmet of Salvation

Don't laugh too hard when you see this!

Jessica J. the "experiment" is in the mail!  Should be received at the "lab" Monday or Tuesday!  :D

OK, all "code" talk aside, I think I am ready to tackle the rest of the ski masks!  Elisabeth, after getting this one done, I KNOW for a fact that doing them in single crochet will keep the owner VERY warm!  I'm going to need some measurements to make sure I get the little ones the right size, however, but I'll get with you on that in a separate e-mail.

Can I "assume" that hunting season is over?  If so, I think I will use a color I have on hand for Brad and Ryan's "helmets!"  :D  Yours and Hannah's will still be the off white color, however.  I'm going to rip the one apart and start over with the single crochet stitch.

Jessica J.  I've still got your cowl scarf in mind.  I just haven't been able to find a black with red speck in it.  I might have to get creative on that one!  :D  And we all know that I CAN get VERY creative!  :D

I used my Winter Wonders kit on this page.

One more thing before I forget.........Happy Birthday to my dearly departed mother who would have been 77 earth years today!  I miss you, mom! 

1 comment:

jessicaday said...

That is the funniest picture I've seen in a long time!! LOL!!!