CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Preparations

I can't wait to spend the week with my oldest daughter, Jessica!

Today was clean up day in preparation for that.
Dishes
Laundry
Packing
Cleaning
Sweeping

Even got the tablet Jessica gave to me cleaned up and set up.....ALL BY MYSELF!!!  :D  I have some questions to ask her, but for the most part, it is ready for me to use!  I got the Kindle app and sync'd my books to it, so that is ready.  Tim helped me get a Bible App set up!  I probably will still use my Bible at church, however.  I don't want to forget where all of the Books in the Bible are!  :D

Took the Christmas tree down today, too.  Got the last of the dishes, etc, back over to the Fellowship hall that we used while the kids where here last weekend.  Put the bedding back on the bed in the spare room and swept, so the house is basically back to normal!  Now if I could just get my craft room back to normal!


1 comments:

Stephanie Jividen said...

I'm beginning to think my scrapbook room will never be "back to normal".