Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

After the Rain

Last night it rained pretty heavily during the night.  But, the temperature warmed and got rid of all of the snow.  We had one little pile in the shade by the car port, but I think that was it!

Tim and I made another run to Walmart today.  He needed cereal, bananas and juice.  I needed some tylenol pm's and stuffing mix for our turkey dinner tonight.  And we made the deposit while there and ordered more checks.  If they order them for us, they are free.  If I order them, I get charged for it.  And we have a free checking account, including checks and deposit slips, so I take advantage of it.  The checks aren't fancy, but who needs fancy checks, really?  Not this girl!  :D  To quote my dad, "If it's free, it's for me!"  :D

We got Valentine cards from Chance, Thad and Araya today

Notice anything in this picture about Tim?

YUM!  A turkey dinner is good anytime of the year!  And, I have discovered that, like peas, I like frozen lima beans, but not the canned ones!

Our daily photo showing the beautiful day!
I think I shall do some reading tonight!  Nite!

No comments: