Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Challenges

About the only thing done outside of the norm is that we went to visit Buford since he has not been able to get out to church much lately due to the very cold temperatures or bad weather.  He looked better than the last time we visited him.  He told us he has put back on a little weight that he lost due to lack of appetite.  That is good!  He is taking an antibiotic to keep the crud cleared out of his lungs, too.  :D

Our daily photo, taken in the man room after church

A selfie for my profile picture on facebook
 OK, the rest of these are layouts that I have done, either for the Faithbooking group I am in, or for the monthly challenges at The DigiChick.  Most of these are made using a brand new digital collection by Kimeric Kreations, "Be Still," and can be found in The DigiChick shop HERE.
Done for the Faithbooking group, using "Be Still"

Also done for the Faithbooking group, using "Be Still."

Done for the Word Art challenge at The DigiChick, using the "LOVE" word art provided by  Henriette (who hosts the challenge) and "Be Still."

Done for a challenge at The DigiChick, using "Be Still."

Done for a challenge at The DigiChick, using a mixture of stuff from various kits:  the background and key that is tied to the kite is from "At the Market" by Kimeric Kreations; the kite is from "Reminescence" by Kimeric Kreations; all the storm stuff is from "Inner Storm" by Creative Victorian (who retired last year).

Done for a challenge at The DigiChick, using all of a mini kit made for the challenge by Snickerdoodle Designs.
Well, time to do some reading before bed.  We are going to breakfast tomorrow which means I will be getting up earlier than usual!  :D  Nite!

2 comments:

kimeric kreations said...

Vicky, my friend...these turned out beautifully!

Vicky said...

All because of your beautiful kit, my sweet friend! :D