Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Two Days in Two Days

I'll let you decide how to interpret the title!  :D

So, I missed posting yesterday because I signed on to the computer and facebook tied me up in knots and I could not get away!  When I was finally freed, I forgot why I actually turned the computer back on!  I hate it when that happens!  :D  I'm sure you can relate!

So, here are my daily photos of 2 Days, Tim and I, for 2 days:

We are in the "man cave" reading.  Do you see that stack of books next to Tim?  Those are his books he has been stockpiling from the thrift stores.  When I finish here in my craft room, I (sometimes, not all the time) take my book down to read.  At least we are in the same room together!  :D

Took this after we got back home from church tonight.  I don't know why that black sweater of mine keeps coming out blue in the pictures I take!

Here's the finished "sampler" dress that I finished for Araya so she could try it on and Jessica can tell me where it is too big so I can make adjustments for the St. Patty's dress.  I have a feeling it is going to be way too big all over!  :D  I got a little more fancy than I intended to.  But, I figured if she is going to wear it, I might as well make it cute!  :D

With the weather being so chilly outside today and yesterday, I decided a big pot of chili would be good to warm us up on the inside!  :D  Those things that look like "maggots" (Tim's description, not mine!) is actual a new pasta I discovered at the restaurant a couple of weeks ago called Orzo.  The chili was a bit spicy, so I had to add another jar of canned tomatoes.  I'm hoping that tones the spices down somewhat!
There you have it!  The 2 Days in 2 Days!  :D  Nite!

No comments: