Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26, 2009

Hold on to your eyeballs as you look at today's page! It is definitely on the sunny-side bright! This is part of the "mega" kit I am working on. I'm just about ready to post the mini's on my designing blog, Today's Scrap. I'll give the official word when "they" are up and ready to grab for free if you are interested! I am calling the kit "Primarily Primary" and this page is done with the "Yellow" mini, go figure, LOL! Anyway, there will also be some secondary colors, like ORANGE, which is my DD, Jessica's FAVORITE color! (Did you know that color was grandma Brandenburg's favorite color for a looooong time, Jessica?) Anyway, I like it, too! And PURPLE, which is my DDIL, Jessica's FAVORITE color! Not to mention Hannah's favorite, too! Hey, Liz! I don't remember if I even knew what your favorite color is. Can you tell me? And, I haven't forgotten Kara, who's FAVORITE color is PINK! (I'm not sure what "class" of color pink fits into, but no matter, cuz there will be room for it, too!) So, keep your eyes and ears peeled to this "station" and you won't be disappointed! I Promise!

Today's page is what we had for lunch. It is a bratwurst sausage cut length-wise and fried in the skillet. This is the RED bratwurst. I cannot handle the WHITE brautwurst! GAG ME!!!!! Anyway, there used to be something called a METT, I believe, that was RED and tasted basically the same as the RED bratwurst, but they were longer and skinnier. Well, anyway, that was just a few years ago (about 20) so it doesn't matter, especially since these RED bratwurst are good! Especially with tons of mustard and onions! YUM!

OK, now I'm ready to fix dinner. We are having another favorite sausage of mine, kielbasa, baby!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

I love both metts and brats. I always have to laugh when watching out-of-town announcers covering Cincinnati Reds baseball because inevitably one of them will comment about eating one of the local delicacies called a "brat" (said with a short "a" sound as opposed to the "ah" sound).

I always think, "You obviously aren't from around these parts!"