Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009

I have two pages for you today. The first one is my 365 page for today. I was going to the fellowship hall to take a picture of the bulletin board I finished last night when I noticed the swing. I went over to take a picture and saw two match box cars lying on the ground near the swing. I left the swing up after Liz, Jessica and the kids went home earlier this month after having spent a week with us for VBS. I figured some of the church kids might like to play on it from time to time. While I have not seen them on it, this is the evidence that they have been. So, in my imagination, I could hear their laughter as I have heard the laughter of the grandkids while having fun swinging.

Credits:
Primarily Primary - Blue by Vicky Day (not available yet)
Sparkilicious Swirls by Michelle Pieters
Font: Angelina

See below this layout for the description of Kara's page.

While here for VBS we had a combined birthday party for Kara and Hannah. Elisabeth got these cute, cute crowns for them to wear during their party! They lit up and flashed, I think! Anyway, they were too cute! And, I love the effect of the sparkles on the page! Pretty enough to make her princess dreams come true, don't you think?!

Credits:
Vintage Pastel by Sophia Davies
Sparkilicious Swirls by Michelle Pieters
Fonts: Brock Script and Angelina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the princess page. And the swing page almost made me cry! I so very much miss my kiddies being little. They're getting old on me and don't play on swings much anymore. :o(

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 30 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.